Greece's creditors have rejected large chunks of a proposal submitted earlier this week by the Greek government, returning counterproposals covered with red ink days before Greece is due to make a major repayment to the International Monetary Fund.
Leaked counterproposals, with changes marked, were published today (June 24) by the Financial Times. The document shows there are still major differences between the two sides, with the creditors pushing for deeper expenditure cuts, tougher pension re
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs