Yannis Stournaras today urged the Greek government to "adhere" to the country's commitments, reach agreement with its European partners and focus on creating a sustainable growth path for the economy.
The Bank of Greece governor told the central bank's shareholders the uncertainty clouding the country's outlook had been lifted by the loan extension agreed on February 20.
Nonetheless, he recognised the work still to be done, urging the government to negotiate with the Eurogroup "in a spirit of co
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Argentinian central bank takes drastic action over currency crisis
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say