Angola's president José Eduardo dos Santos has named Florence Cristina Dias Van-Dunem and Gualberto Lima Campos as deputy governors of the National Bank of Angola. The pair will assume the vacated roles from António André Lopes and Ricardo Viegas de Abreu.
The Angolan central bank did not state why the changes have been made. But the move looks like part of a wider clear-out of the central bank after dos Santos appointed Jose Pedro de Morais as central bank governor in January, replacing Jose de
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS