European Central Bank (ECB) president Mario Draghi and Reserve Bank of India (RBI) governor Raghuram Rajan have signed a deal to strengthen collaboration between the two central banks.
The memorandum of understanding (MoU) on "cooperation in the field of central banking" was signed by Draghi and Rajan earlier today on the sidelines of a meeting between central bank governors in Basel, Switzerland.
It establishes a framework for "regular exchange of information, policy dialogue and technical coop
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure