US president Barack Obama will nominate a community banker to the Federal Reserve board of governors amid growing bipartisan criticism over the lack of practical experience among its members.
Obama intends to nominate Allan Landon, a partner of Hawaii's Community BanCapital, The White House said in a statement yesterday.
"Allan Landon has the proven experience, judgement and deep knowledge of the financial system to serve at the Federal Reserve during this important time for our economy," the pr
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart