Mark Carney hailed the new Financial Stability Board (FSB) website as a "collaborative effort" between its members in a statement last week – and singled out the Bank of Canada for its assistance.
As part of the new design of the FSB website, the institution has made it easier to find and filter speeches and publications, paying close attention to the user experience on tablet and smartphones.
"Elegant, easy to navigate and with a powerful new search engine, the site represents an important step
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank