The Palestine Monetary Authority (PMA) has launched a new automated clearing system – Perago Clear – following a programme of technical cooperation with the World Bank and the Bank of Italy.
In a statement published on September 15, the central bank said the system, funded by the Arab Monetary Fund, would be the second component of Palestine's automated transfer system – the first being the real-time gross settlement (RTGS) platform introduced in 2010.
Perago Clear will, according to PMA governo
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger