Stress tests conducted as part of the European Central Bank's (ECB) comprehensive assessment of the largest banks in the region are "not stringent enough" according to 60% of respondents to the latest Central Banking poll.
The European Banking Authority (EBA) released the methodology and scenarios for the stress test – which will be applied throughout the European Union, as well as the eurozone – at the end of April.
After a similar exercise conducted in 2011 received widespread criticism, the E
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations