Australia's sovereign wealth fund, the Future Fund, has appointed David Neal as the new managing director, promoting him from the post of chief investment officer that he has held for seven years.
Neal will take up his new role as head of the Future Fund Management Agency – which manages the assets of the Future Fund, the Building Australia Fund, the Education Investment Fund and the Health and Hospitals Fund – on 4 August, 2014. Until then, chief financial officer Paul Mann will continue as act
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde