A British man has been charged with hacking into Federal Reserve servers, stealing information and posting it to the internet, the US Attorney's Office said yesterday.
Lauri Love, from Suffolk in England, was described in a statement by the office as a "sophisticated computer hacker" who in 2012 and 2013 is alleged to have worked with other computer hackers around the world to target Federal Reserve systems.
Manhattan US attorney Preet Bharara said: "As alleged, Lauri Love is a sophisticated hac
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations