Plans for a single resolution mechanism (SRM) are mired in a dispute between the European Parliament and the Council for the European Union (EU), with politicians today expressing anger at the slow pace of negotiations.
Members of the European Parliament (MEPs) met with representatives from the Council and the European Commission for discussions this week, but were unimpressed with the level of progress and took turns to take shots at the negotiating process in today's plenary session in Strasbo
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde