Global foreign exchange reserves held in non-traditional currencies grew by more than 10% in the year to the end of Q3 2013 – with the traditional reserve currencies continuing to see their share in global reserves shrink.
According to the International Monetary Fund's (IMF) Cofer data, the nominal value of reserves in US dollar terms continues to grow, reaching $11.43 trillion at the end of September 2013. Of that total, $6.19 trillion was ‘allocated' – that is, the IMF has identified what curr
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré