The Federal Reserve board of governors has appointed five new regional reserve bank chairs, the central bank said on Friday. Seven chairs, meanwhile, were reappointed for a second term.
Among the new chairs are Myron Ullman, chief executive of JC Penney at the Dallas Fed, and William Nordhaus, an economics professor at Yale University, at the Reserve Bank of Boston. James Nevels at the Philadelphia Fed, Sharon Fiehler at the St Louis Fed and Randall Hogan at the reserve bank of Minneapolis are r
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?