Andrew Gracie, the former head of financial stability at the Bank of England (BoE) who returned in 2011 to run the bank's Special Resolution Unit (SRU), is one of three new executive directors appointed today.
John Finch, appointed in September this year as interim chief information officer (CIO), has been appointed to the new role of CIO and executive director, information service and technology. Jo Place, currently director of regulatory operations at the Prudential Regulatory Authority (PRA),
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms