The European Central Bank (ECB) is looking for someone to lead a newly created section of its recruitment and compensation division (RCO) that will be in charge of recruitment and the administration of ECB employees' contracts, salaries and benefits.
The Directorate General's Human Resources, Budget and Organisation (DG/H) office announced the position of recruitment and operations section head earlier this week. The overhaul of the internal organisation comes as the ECB is gearing up for the im
- Auditors find ‘flaws’ in ECB’s crisis management framework
- Economists need to better understand macrofinancial links – BIS paper
- Home truths on Europe’s NPLs
- Central banks lack ‘firepower’ to combat financial crises, says report
- Ukrainian bank owners carried out ‘co-ordinated fraud’, forensic audit says