An Indonesian parliamentary committee has picked the chief executive of the Indonesia Deposit Insurance Corporation, Mirza Adityaswara, to be governor Agus Martowardojo's second in command at Bank Indonesia.
Adityaswara will step into the vacant position of senior deputy governor, having been preferred to Anton Gunawan, chief economist at Bank Danamon. He will deputise for Martowardojo, who took over at the head of Bank Indonesia in May this year.
The board of Bank Indonesia is made up of the go
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde