The Federal Open Market Committee's (FOMC) latest minutes, published yesterday, reveal continuing uncertainty among members over how and when to terminate the Federal Reserve's asset purchase programme.
Members' widespread – albeit differing – concerns over ongoing purchases are in the context of deeper fears that slamming on the brakes could hinder the labour market's recovery.
"Several" participants, the minutes said, believed the additional purchases – totalling $40 billion of agency mortgage
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart