The Central Bank of Ireland revealed a blueprint for bolstering its regulatory and supervisory framework in its strategic plan for 2013–15, published on November 20.
The plan prioritises an exit from the joint EU-IMF programme of financial support at the end of 2013, which includes bank restructuring and reorganisation in the country as well as fiscal policy and structural reform.
In developing its new regulatory and supervisory framework, the central bank will fully deploy its new probability r
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart