The Federal Reserve and regional Federal Reserve banks suspended some operations and undertook temporary measures to allow the financial system to continue to function as a hurricane battered the eastern US on October 29 and 30.
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York, in one of the worst affected areas, was open on October 29, but suspended open market operations the following day. The settlement of transactions that took place on Monday was postponed until today (October 31), and purchases of Tre
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde