The European Systemic Risk Board (ESRB) has published its first ‘risk dashboard', containing 43 risk indicators for European countries, revealing some positive signs, despite stressed markets.
The risk dashboard is aimed at identifying and measuring systemic risk, comprising one of the elements the general board considers in discussions of vulnerabilities in the European financial system. The indicators, which will now be updated quarterly, illustrate changes in risk over time, including debt-to
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?