The European Systemic Risk Board (ESRB) has published its first ‘risk dashboard', containing 43 risk indicators for European countries, revealing some positive signs, despite stressed markets.
The risk dashboard is aimed at identifying and measuring systemic risk, comprising one of the elements the general board considers in discussions of vulnerabilities in the European financial system. The indicators, which will now be updated quarterly, illustrate changes in risk over time, including debt-to
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor