With just three weeks to go until trades in credit and interest rate derivatives must be reported to a trade repository under the US Dodd-Frank Act – with foreign exchange derivatives to be reported three months later – pressure is intensifying on market participants to make sure they have all the correct processes in place to ensure effective and legal reporting of over-the-counter derivatives.
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) last week granted provisional approval to the Deposit
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS