The Bank of England (BoE) today (September 12) released new banknotes bearing the signature of the chief cashier, Chris Salmon.
The £5, £10 and £20 denominations have all been updated with the new signature. Besides the new signature, the appearance of the notes has not changed, the BoE said. The notes will circulate alongside those bearing the signature of Andrew Bailey, the previous chief cashier.
The new notes were printed using an updated manufacturing process. De La Rue, the firm that print
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart