Greece is currently on track with its economic reform programme required as part of conditions to secure an international bailout package, according to a brief statement issued on August 5 by the IMF, following its most recent visit to the country. But the IMF gave the Greek authorities little respite by also announcing its next assessment will take place shortly.
"Staff teams from the European Commission (EC), European Central Bank (ECB) and International Monetary Fund (IMF) concluded today a v
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows