The Committee on Payment and Settlement Systems (CPSS) and the International Organization of Securities Commissions (Iosco) today (July 31) published for public comment a consultative report on the Recovery and resolution of financial market infrastructures (FMIs).
The call for feedback follows the April release of "new and more demanding" international standards for payment, clearing and settlement systems, including central counterparties, in a report titled Principles for financial market inf
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms