The Committee on Payment and Settlement Systems (CPSS) and the International Organization of Securities Commissions (Iosco) today (July 31) published for public comment a consultative report on the Recovery and resolution of financial market infrastructures (FMIs).
The call for feedback follows the April release of "new and more demanding" international standards for payment, clearing and settlement systems, including central counterparties, in a report titled Principles for financial market inf
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?