The International Monetary Fund (IMF) today (July 18) released its annual review of Euro Area Policies in which tough language was used to urge deeper co-operation among member states.
The Article IV consultation documents made repeated references to the need for the completion of the monetary union. In a conference call with reporters to discuss the review, Mahmood Pradhan, deputy director of the IMF's European department and mission chief for the euro area, stressed this focus of the latest wo
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms