The International Monetary Fund (IMF) today (July 3) announced the outcomes of the article IV consultations with Germany and the US.
"The German economy's performance has been remarkable despite facing considerable headwinds," said the IMF.
However, underscoring the country's "pivotal" role in reducing eurozone and global imbalances, the IMF called on German authorities to "continue to work with European partners to outline clearly and concretely the further efforts needed to enhance the broader
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory