The Queen of England today (May 26) approved the recommendations of the chancellor and prime minister to appoint Bradley Fried, Tim Frost and Dave Prentis as non-executive directors of the Bank of England (BoE), starting on June 1, 2012.
Brendan Barber, Mark Tucker and Harrison Young are retiring from the Court on May 31, 2012.
Fried is a former partner in management consultancy McKinsey's New York office and former CEO of Investec. He is also a member of HM Treasury's audit committee and a non-
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?