The International Monetary Fund appeared to express its support this week for the National Bank of Ukraine's participation in the Vienna Initiative.
"We believe that the National Bank of Ukraine would be a constructive, committed member of the Vienna Initiative and Ukraine would benefit from this membership," said Chris Jarvis, mission head of the IMF's European Department, according to a statement released on May 28 by the National Bank of Ukraine.
However, the comments were not included in an
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?