Euroclear, the largest provider of settlement services in the world, today (May 24) announced that Marc Antoine Autheman will succeed Nigel Wicks when he retires as chairman of both the Euroclear plc and Euroclear SA/NV boards on January 1, 2013.
Autheman enjoyed a career at French banking group Crédit Agricole before becoming an independent adviser to financial institutions. He is also chairman of the board of two investment companies. Before entering the private sector Autheman was an executiv
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms