Swift, a company that offers banks a communications platform, today announced the imminent departure of its chief executive, Lázaro Campos.
Campos told the company's board of his decision to leave in March. He joined 25 years ago and was chief executive for the last five. Before joining Swift, he served in the international division of Banc Agricol.
The company announced a shift in tack for their leadership by choosing the current head of marketing, Gottfried Leibbrandt, to take the helm as of J
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase