The prime minister of Vietnam, Nguyen Tan Dzung, on May 15 appointed a new deputy governor of the State Bank of Vietnam.
Dao Minh Tu took up his position with immediate effect. He had previously worked as the director-general of the central bank office.
Tu brings the total of deputy governors at the central bank to six. He joins Trần Minh Tuấn, Đặng Thanh Bình, Nguyễn Đồng Tiến, Nguyễn Toàn Thắng and Lê Minh Hưng on the board of the central bank, alongside governor Nguyễn Văn Bình.
Local media r
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory