The Swiss National Bank (SNB) revealed on April 25 that auditors had found no regulations were breached by Kashya Hildebrand, wife of former SNB governor Philipp Hildebrand, in her currency trading activities that led to her husband's resignation from the central bank.
In January 2012, the Bank Council of the SNB ordered a review and analysis of all own-account transactions by members of the enlarged Governing Board of the central bank. All financial transactions by the six senior Bank officials
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations