The Riksbank announced today (April 13) that its executive board has decided on a communication policy for the central bank's work on financial stability.
Issued as an appendix to the Riksbank's overall communication policy, the new wording specifies the aim and approach to be taken by the central bank in revealing matters of financial stability.
The new policy urges "open and clear" communication. "Everything that is not covered by secrecy regulations or that risks increasing financial unease s
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?