The Basel Committee on Banking Supervision today (April 3) published its second progress report on the implementation of Basel regulations.
The document reported the progress toward implementing Basel II, Basel 2.5 and Basel III by committee member countries. It outlines how individual member countries are working to incorporate the committee's regulatory standards into national law or regulation according to the internationally agreed timeframes.
In the latest report, the slow movement in certa
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency