Mario Draghi, president of the European Central Bank (ECB), on March 26 said the turnaround in the eurozone since November 2011 "is the result of every institution of the euro area fulfilling its responsibilities".
Speaking at the Annual Reception of the Association of German Banks in Berlin, Draghi commended the team effort. "No single institution can carry the burden of addressing a set of challenges that are simultaneously economic, financial and fiscal. Everyone has played their part," he sa
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows