Mario Draghi, president of the European Central Bank (ECB), on March 26 said the turnaround in the eurozone since November 2011 "is the result of every institution of the euro area fulfilling its responsibilities".
Speaking at the Annual Reception of the Association of German Banks in Berlin, Draghi commended the team effort. "No single institution can carry the burden of addressing a set of challenges that are simultaneously economic, financial and fiscal. Everyone has played their part," he
- Supervisory lessons: resolution is a ‘dirty business’
- Key Brexit vote complicates outlook for UK economy
- European auditors ask lawmakers for increased access to ECB documents
- Switzerland grants fintech firms access to interbank payment system
- BIS’s Borio calls on economists to take money more seriously