The Bank of England today (March 23) published a statement from the interim Financial Policy Committee (FPC), detailing the topics discussed at the committee's March 16 meeting. In the document, the committee slammed banks' progress in raising capital levels.
The interim FPC said banks had made "some progress" but the committee "remained concerned that capital was not yet at levels that would ensure resilience in the face of prospective risks and noted that the ability to make further progress v
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system