The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) on March 22 announced that Alexandra Heath had been appointed as the new head of the economic research department at the central bank.
Heath was previously deputy head of the domestic markets department at the RBA. She holds a PhD in economics from the London School of Economics and Political Science and an honours degree in economics from the University of Sydney.
Heath has experience in a "cross-section" of the central bank's activities, the RBA said in a st
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Argentinian central bank takes drastic action over currency crisis
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say