The Bank of England has restructured its monetary analysis and statistics division, run by executive director Spencer Dale, with Chris Young, James Bell and Robert Woods taking on new senior roles.
Young will take over the macro-financial analysis unit from Woods on March 19, with Woods – who is on an extended secondment from the UK Treasury – due to take over the conjunctural assessments and projections unit from Phil Evans on March 26. Evans will continue working in the department until May to
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security