The Central Bank of Ireland today (March 2) announced that the director of insurance supervision, Fiona Muldoon has taken over responsibility for the supervision of credit institutions with immediate effect, following Jonathan McMahon's decision to return to the UK at the end of April.
Muldoon returned to Ireland in 2010 and joined the central bank last August, taking on the newly created role of head of insurance supervision. She has 25 years' experience in the financial services industry, spen
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor