The Bank of Japan today (February 21) announced that 102 new enterprises and five more financial institutions have been included in the pool of respondents the influential Tankan survey questions will be sent to.
As of the March 2012 poll, the Tankan (Short-Term Economic Survey of Enterprises in Japan) will include information from 10,894 enterprises and 202 financial institutions.
"The statistical accuracy of the Tankan is examined once a year, to prevent a decline in the statistical accuracy d
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde