The Reserve Bank of Australia today (February 20) announced it is preparing to formalise its requirements for the reporting of major retail payments system incidents.
Authorised deposit-taking institutions (ADIs) that provide retail payments services and operate exchange settlement accounts with the central bank, will be required to report significant incidents in their retail payments operations to the central bank according to specified criteria. The details will be released "in due course", s
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?