The European Payments Council (EPC) on February 8 published its second white paper on mobile payments in Europe. The EPC said the deadline for Single Euro Payments Area (Sepa) stakeholders to provide feedback on the report is March 23, 2012.
Gerard Hartsink, chair of the EPC, said the paper was intended to help with establishing a framework for making mobile payments across the European Economic Area and with creating a secure environment for everyone involved: "The EPC, working together with al
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot