The presidents of the 12 regional Federal Reserve banks on January 31 disclosed their financial records as part of a Freedom of Information Act request that was filed by Bloomberg news.
CentralBanking.com obtained the documents outlining the financial holdings of William Dudley from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York; Charles Plosser from the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia; and Sandra Pianalto, who heads the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
The documents reveal that Dudley received a t
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system