The National Bank of Tajikistan, on January 26, launched a national payments processing centre to consolidate the previous infrastructure of bank card acceptance in the country.
The Tajikistan national processing centre allows access to a range of modern banking services, including cash disbursement and acceptance and payments for goods and services, as well as various fund transfer options, including internet and mobile banking options.
The processing centre is also capable of delivering servic
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair