The Central Bank of Lesotho has announced that Rets'elisitsoe Adelaide Matlanyane took over as governor on January 1. Philemon Makhetha and Mathabo Gail Makenete were also selected as the first and second deputy governors respectively.
The appointments were made by King Letsie III, on the advice of the prime minister, Pakalitha Mosisili.
Prior to her promotion, Matlanyane was first deputy governor at the central bank, although she had been acting governor since March 2011 when the previous gover
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency