On Tuesday evening, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) published its Fifth Review Under the Stand-By Arrangement for Greece and in it, painted a grim picture of the country's economy.
The report said the economy had turned downwards "sharply" in 2011. Discussions with Greek officials before the release of the IMF review took place in the context of a "drawn-out process" in Europe to assemble a new and adequate financing package to support Greece, said the document. Meanwhile "struggles in Gre
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms