The Federal Reserve on Monday named the chairs and deputy chairs that will sit on the board of directors at the 12 regional Federal Reserve banks next year.
The board of governors in Washington appointed three of the regional Fed's nine-member board of directors. Out of the three Class C members, the Fed designated one of its appointees as chair and a second as deputy chair.
The newly promoted members include Kirk Sykes, the president of investment fund Urban Strategy America and deputy chair of
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system