The Federal Reserve on Monday named the chairs and deputy chairs that will sit on the board of directors at the 12 regional Federal Reserve banks next year.
The board of governors in Washington appointed three of the regional Fed's nine-member board of directors. Out of the three Class C members, the Fed designated one of its appointees as chair and a second as deputy chair.
The newly promoted members include Kirk Sykes, the president of investment fund Urban Strategy America and deputy chair of
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?