Foreign exchange settlement utility CLS Bank is pursuing an aggressive agenda of transformation that includes a wide-ranging overhaul of its 10-year-old technology as well as an increased effort to add more currencies and settlement members, according to its chief executive Alan Bozian.
"This is an organisation in the middle of a transformation – CLS will turn 10 years' old next September. As the market has grown and the regulatory landscape has shifted, it has become clear we need to transform
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?