Bank of Korea governor Kim Choongsoo on Wednesday held a meeting with senior executives of large enterprises from key industries, as part of the central bank's plan to strengthen its efforts in communicating with "economic agents".
During the gathering, the attendees applauded the expansions in Korea's currency swap arrangements with Japan and China, saying they would contribute to foreign exchange market stability, combating the heightened volatility of the won/dollar exchange rate. The currenc
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde