Mario Draghi, president of the European Central Bank (ECB), sent a resolute message to eurozone leaders on Friday, calling for the "urgent" implementation of upgrades to the European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF).
In his first public speech as head of the ECB, Draghi told members of the European Banking Congress in Frankfurt that robust economic governance in the eurozone was "essential" to financial stability in Europe going forward. While Draghi welcomed a pledge by leaders to increase t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde